The goal of the "SafeCam" program is to deter crime and promote public safety through collaboration between the Leon County Sheriff's Office and the community we serve. Accordingly, all "SafeCam" registrants agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. Any footage containing or related to criminal activity may be collected by the Leon County Sheriff's Office for use as evidence during any stage of a criminal proceeding.
2. Relevant information is reserved for official use by the Leon County Sheriff's Office and will not be released to any member of the general public or press.
3. If necessary, the Leon County Sheriff's Office will contact you directly, using the information provided on this site, to request the appropriate video surveillance footage.
4. Under no circumstances shall registrants construe that they are acting as an agent and/or employee of the Leon County Sheriff's Office through participation in the "SafeCam" program.
5. Under no circumstances shall the Leon County Sheriff's Office utilize any information obtained to view footage/feeds directly from cameras owned by registrants.
Checking the "I agree" button below indicates acceptance of the above terms and conditions.*