Teen Driver Challenge - Sign-up form
Requirements to Attend :
- Child must be between the ages of 15-19 (15 years old with a restricted license and at least 6 months of driving or 16 years old with a Drivers License),
- have a valid Florida Drivers License,
- have access to a safe vehicle.
- The vehicle operated must have proof of insurance.
- Child and Parent must sign a waiver of liability prior to taking this course.
If your child meets the above requirements, please select your first, second and third choices for classroom and driving attendance. We will be filling classes on a first come first serve basis so as classes fill up we will need to use your other preferences to ensure you are registered.
We will notify you of your class assignment before classes start.
Please ensure you have filled out all the paperwork (Parental Permission Form, Student Statement, and Vehicle Owner's statement) before attending classes to avoid delays and possible class rescheduling.